• Farms2families operates on a pre-paid monthly subscription model. The subscription fees can vary based on the specific partner farm you want to grow your vegetables in, and is clearly identified on the farm details section in the Farms2families app.
• In order to continue to receive Farms2families services, you need to ensure your total subscription dues are paid up on or before the payment due date for each subscription period.
• Discounts, rebates or other special offers are only valid for initial term unless mentioned otherwise; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
• Farms2families may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Farms2families provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription. Cancelling Account
• You can cancel your subscription from the My Accounts section in the app or by emailing us at email@example.com one (1) calendar day before you want to cancel.
• Once you cancel your subscription, your access is not terminated immediately, and services will continue till end of your current charge cycle.
• Subscription fees are non-refundable; except for two scenarios:
• You may cancel a new subscription by contacting Farms2families within one (1) calendar day after placing your order and receive a full refund of your subscription fees. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for this.
• You may cancel a renewed subscription by contacting Farms2families within one (1) calendar day after the payment due date for your subscription and receive a full refund of your subscription renewal amount, provided you have paid the due amount. You can email us at email@example.com for this.
• Valid refund requests will be processed within 5 working days and the amount refunded to the payment instrument used for the original transaction